Monday, May 2, 2011

Here are some engagement rings that i love

I LOVE the rings at tiffany but just like the vera wang dresses they are really expensive so not really that practical..but beautiful!



I love this ring. I like that it is small and a circular diamond and i love the diamond band because i think it makes it so much more feminine.

I Love this ring! It is very similar to the first ring but the diamond is squared which gives it a modern twist and the band is skinnier which makes it even more feminine than the first ring. 


This ring is very elegant

Here are some of the rings by Tacori that i found in the Martha Stewart Winter 2011 magazine ( i posted a picture of it earlier) I also think that yellow diamonds are really cool and chic but i cant find the yellow diamond i was looking 

Here is the magazine and some of the rings
MSW Floral Tacori Ring
Rings


To design your own type of wedding ring go to this link and scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a chart of types of weeding rings 

1 comment:

  1. These rings are gorgeous! My favorites are the second, and the last but I'd take any one of em' :)

    ReplyDelete